Ground-State Decay Evaluated Data
Measured Ground-State Γcm(T1/2) for 19Mg
||Adopted value: 1.14 × 10-4 eV (2012MU05)|
Measured Mass Excess for 19Mg
||Adopted value: 31830 ± 50 keV (2012WA38)|
- 2001ZEZZ: 9Be(19Mg, 2p17Ne), E ≈ 30 - 40 MeV/nucleon; measured proton spectra, (proton)(nucleus)-coin. 19Mg deduced two-proton emission features.
- 2003FR31: Be(36Ar, X), E = 150 MeV/nucleon; measured fragment isotopic yields. 19Mg deduced T1/2 upper limit.
- 2004FR33: Be(36Ar, X), E = 150 MeV/nucleon; measured fragments isotopic yields. 19Mg deduced T1/2 upper limit.
- 2007MU15: 19Mg(2p), E = 450 meV/nucleon; measured Ep, Ip, (17Ne)p-coinc, angular correlations. 19Mg deduced T1/2, 2p-decay Q-value.
- 2008MU13: 19Mg(2p); measured decay product trajectories, angular correlations, angular distributions, three-body correlations. 19Mg; deduced levels, J, π.
- 2011DEZX: 19Mg(2p); deduced 2p radioactivity.
- 2011FO05: 19Mg; analyzed energy and width of the ground state from its 2p decay mode using shell-model.
- 2012MU05: 19Mg(2p); measured proton branches; deduced one proton and two-proton decay energies. Dominance of direct 2p decay from 19Mg ground state.
- 2014VO05: 19Mg(2p); measured energy-loss spectra in coincidence with incoming 20Mg on the target and outgoing 17Ne, two-proton decay half-life as a function of 17Ne production mechanism.
- 2015MU13: 19Mg(2p); measured decay products, Ep, Ip; deduced T1/2 limits.
- 2016XU08: 19Mg(2p); measured decay products, Ep, Ip; deduced energies, excited states.
- 2018XU04: 9Be(20Mg, 19Mg), E = 620 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products, trajectories of in-flight decay products 17Ne + p + p, (17Ne)pp-coin, (17Ne)p(θ) from 2p-decays of states in 19Mg. 19Mg; deduced ground states and unbound levels, two-proton decay widths of 19Mg ground states. 19Mg(2p); measure proton spectra.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 01 July 2021