||Adopted value: 25040 ± 110 keV (2012WA38)|
- 2004ZE05: 9Be(20Mg, 18NaX), E = 43 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra, angular correlations, invariant mass following fragment proton decay. 18Na; deduced excited states proton decay features.
- 2011AS07: 1H(17Ne, 17Ne), 1H(17Ne, X)18Na, E = 4 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products, proton spectrum; deduced σ(θ), excited state width. 18Na; Measured TOF; deduced mass excess.
- 2011ASZX: 1H(17Ne, 17Ne), E = 4 MeV/nucleon; measured Ep, Ip(θ). 18Na deduced levels, J, π, reduced widths of individual states. Compared with level schemes of 17, 18N and 19O.
- 2012AS04: 18Na(p) [from H(17Ne, p)17Ne, E = 4 MeV/nucleon]; measured decay products, Ep, Ip.
- 2012MU05: 9Be(20Mg, 2p17Ne), measured particle spectra, (proton)(proton)(17Ne)(θ). 18Na; deduced decay energies, levels, J, π, proton decay widths. 18Na(p); measured proton branches; deduced one proton decay energy.
- 2018XU04: 9Be(20Mg, 2p17Ne), E = 620 MeV/nucleon; measured trajectories of in-flight decay products 17Ne + p + p, (17Ne)pp-coin, (17Ne)p(θ) from 2p-decays of states in 19Mg. 18Na; deduced ground states and unbound levels.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 01 July 2021