Ground-State Decay Evaluated Data
Measured Ground-State Γcm for 10He
Measured Mass Excess for 10He
||Adopted value: 48810 ± 70 keV (2003AU02)|
- 1980SEZX: 9Be(π-, π+), E = 194 MeV. 10He deduced mass excess.
- 1994KO16: C, 2H(11Li, X), E = 61 MeV/nucleon; measured nn(8He)-coin, invariant mass spectra. 10He deduced evidence for resonance, width.
- 1994OS04: 10Be(14C, 14O), E = 334.4 MeV; measured spectra. 10He deduced mass, mass excess, two-neutron separation energy, resonances, Γ, possible J, π.
- 1994PEZZ: 10He; measured not abstracted; deduced levels, Γ, J. Data on (14C, 14O) reviewed.
- 1995BO10: 10Be(14C, 14O), E = 336 MeV; measured particle spectra. 10He deduced resonances, possible J, π, Γ.
- 1995KO27: C, 2H(11Li, 2n8He), E = 61 MeV/nucleon; analyzed invariant mass spectra; deduced evidence for 10He.
- 1995KOZK: 1H(11Li, pX), E ≈ 75 MeV/nucleon; measured proton spectra; deduced invariant mass spectra. 10He deduced resonance E, Γ.
- 1995OSZX: 10Be(14C, 14O), E ≈ 25 MeV/nucleon; measured recoil spectra. 10He deduced resonances.
- 1995VO05: 10Be(14C, 14O), E = 334.4 MeV; measured residual nucleus spectra.
- 1999BO26: 10Be(14C, 14O), E ≈ 335 MeV; measured residual nuclei spectra. 10He deduced levels, possible J, π.
- 2009CH29: 3H(8He, p), E = 25 MeV; measured mass spectrum; deduced J, π, level energies.
- 2009FO09: 3H(8He, p), E = 25, 27.4 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products; deduced missing mass spectra, resonance J, π, energy, yields.
- 2009GO01: 3H(8He, p), E = 27.4 MeV/nucleon; measured fragment, proton energies, (fragment)(proton)-coin and missing mass spectra; deduced σ.
- 2010JO06, 2010JO07: 1H(11Li, 2p), E = 280 MeV/nucleon; measured (fragment)(neutron)-coin, relative energy spectra; deduced resonance state parameters.
- 2012KO43: C, 2H(14Be, 2n2p)10He, E = 59 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products, En, In; deduced ground state resonance parameters.
- 2012SI07: 3H(8He, p), E = 21.5 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products, Ep, Ip. 10He; deduced σ, ground and low-lying state energies, J, π, resonance width.
- 2013SI09: 3H(8He, p), E = 21.5 MeV/nucleon; measured reaction products, Ep, Ip; deduced missing mass spectrum, J, π of excited states.
- 2015JO05: 2H(14Be, 10He), E = 59 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra. 10He; deduced resonance.
- 2015MA54: 2H(11Li, 3He), E = 50 MeV/nucleon. 10He; deduced missing mass spectra, levels, resonances, J, π, widths, spectroscopic factors, 8He + n + n and 6He + 4n decay modes of unbound states of 10He. 10He; deduced importance of core excitations in the ground state. DWBA analysis.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 29 June 2021