Ground-State Decay Evaluated Data
Measured Ground-State Γcm for 7B
Measured Mass Excess for 7B
||Adopted value: 27677 ± 25 keV (2012WA38)|
- 1965DE08: 7B; measured not abstracted; deduced nuclear properties.
- 1967MC14: 7B; measured not abstracted; deduced nuclear properties.
- 2000DR19: 7Li(π+, π-), E = 30 - 90 MeV; measured σ(E, θ); deduced energy and mass dependence features.
- 2002LE16: 7Li(14N, 14B), E = 30 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra.
- 2007FOZZ: 7Li(π+, π-), E = 120, 180, 240 MeV; measured σ(E, θ).
- 2011CH32: 9Be(9C, X), E = 70 MeV/nucleon; measured particle spectra using HiRA array, angular correlations between the particles in particle-decay channels. 7B; deduced levels, width, J, π, isospin, branching ratios.
Back to Top
Back to Ground-State Decays Data Main Page
Back to Datacomp Home
Last modified: 28 June 2021