TUNL Associated Theses
Link to Ph.D. Degrees Theses Link to M.S. and M.A. Degrees Theses
- Robert A. Dipert, Development of Cryogenic Detection Systems for a Search of the Neutron Electric Dipole Moment.
Arizona State University, May, 2019, Supervisors: R. Alarcon, R. Golub
Download PDF (11.88 MB)
- Wei Li, Experimental Study of Lattice Calibration and
Magnet Hysteresis Effects at Duke Storage Ring.
University of Science and Technology of China, June 2016, Supervisors: Y.K. Wu and Weimin Li (USTC)
- Wenzhong Wu, Feedback Systems for Control of Coupled-bunch Instabilities in the Duke Storage Ring.
Duke University, May 31, 2012, Supervisor: Y.K. Wu.
Download PDF (12 MB)
- Botao Jia, Study of Storage Ring Free-Electron Laser Using Experimental and Simulation Approaches.
Duke University, July 2011, Supervisor: Y.K. Wu.
Download PDF (13.90 MB)
- Hao Hao, Study of Nonlinear Dynamics Scaling of Charged Particle Motion in Light Source Storage Rings with Superperiods.
University of Science and Technology of China, September 2010, Supervisors: Y. K. Wu (Duke) and Xiangqi Wang (USTC, China).
- Michelle L. Leber, Monte Carlo Calculations of the Intrinsic Detector Backgrounds for the Karlsruhe Tritium Neutrino Experiment.
Univerisity of Washington, 2010, Supervisor: J.F. Wilkerson.
Download PDF (7.42 MB)
- Changchun Sun, Characterizations and Diagnostics of Compton Light Source.
Duke University, November 2009, Supervisor: Y.K. Wu.
Download PDF (3.412 MB)
- Jianfeng Zhang, Study on Beam Polarization and its Applications on Electron Storage Ring.
University of Science and Technology of China, December 2009, Supervisors: Y.K. Wu (Duke), H. Xu (USTC), A.W. Chao (SLAC).
- Jason Seely, Precise Measurement of the Nuclear Dependence of Structure Functions in Light Nuclei.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Supervisor: H. Gao.
Download PDF (17.03 MB)
- Christopher B. Crawford, Precision Measurement of the Proton Electric to Magnetic Form Factor Ratio with BLAST.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2005, Supervisor: Haiyan Gao.
Download PDF (5.94 MB)
- Beata Kozlowska, Precise Determination of the Asymptotic D- to S-State Ratio of the Triton.
Silesian University, Katowice, Poland, Supervisor: H.J. Karwowski.
Last modified: 13 November 2019